Since re-opening our doors last June, the questions we receive most often from guests are “can you recommend a place with carryout” followed by “is it okay to bring food back to the inn“? And we’re always quick to answer “YES!” to both!
Our Ludington Bed and Breakfast is located five blocks from the heart of downtown – just a short walk or drive from great local restaurants and pubs. Many of the downtown eateries are working incredibly hard to bring the same delicious foods they’d offer in their dining spaces to new take-out and/or delivery services. We’ve compiled a list of these options below, and will continue to monitor and edit the list as needed.
- Chuck Wagon Pizza – delicious specialty pizza, breadsticks and sandwiches that are a favorite among all the locals and return visitors!
- Cluck Bucket – Check out one of Ludington’s new favorites! This food stand (located next to Dairy Queen on Pere Marquette Highway) offers chicken and Pit-Tatoes barbecued on their Port-A-Pit using a secret sauce that packs a delicious flavor profile!
- House of Flavors – classic American Diner food and ice cream (made right here in Ludington). Now offering take-out and delivery.
- Jamesport Brewing Company – diverse and hearty food available for take-out/delivery.
- Luciano’s Ristoranti – enjoy all your Italian favorites with take-out service.
- Ludington Bay Brewery – special menu available for both carry-out and delivery.
- Sportsmans Irish Pub – loved by locals and tourists alike, you can order classic pub grub and thin-crust pies for pick-up.
- Table 14 – a mix of southern and seafood, this local chef provides an eclectic and seasonal menu with a southern twist.
- The Blu Moon Bistro – specializing in using fresh, sustainable ingredients from the farm or boat, enjoy a variety of take-out menus from their bistro, as well as a special sushi menu.
- The Ludington Pub – Order classic American pub food to-go.
- The Q Smoke House – order from their specially created take-out menu Thursday – Saturday and enjoy “top-notch BBQ and southern-style home cooking”.
ADDITIONAL DINING OPTIONS
If you’re celebrating a special occasion or just miss the days of dining in restaurants, consider one of our dinner packages. The talented Chef Dan Brooks creates two and three-course dinners, prepared to your liking and prepped and served here at the inn. Enjoy a private, romantic dinner fireside or in the comfortable surroundings of our library.
Do your afternoon or evening plans include a movie in the comfort of your room or cozying up with a book to read by the fire? Stay in and we’ll bring one of our Cheese Board or Charcuterie Packages that feature local cheeses, jams and spreads, to you! Both packages offer a nice variety of savory mixed with a little sweet!
We thank you for supporting Ludington’s dining establishments, our local food artisans and talented private Chef! This has been a difficult year for so many, and we’re grateful for the guests who so generously support them when they visit our beautiful lakeside town!